People are ready to say ‘yes’
The National Weekend of Invitation is Friday 15th to Sunday 17th June – who can you invite to an event at your church? The Sunday of the weekend is Father’s Day – perfect for a guest service.
According to the research ‘Church Going in the UK’ by Tearfund, almost 3 million people are open to being invited to church.
The Talking Jesus research also shows:
• When asked ‘What positively influenced you to become a Christian?’, more than a quarter of practising Christians said ‘attending church’
• In England, about two in three non-Christians know a practising Christian.
That means many are open to accepting an invitation and are already in contact with those who could invite them.
The National Weekend of Invitation exists
• To equip churches seize the opportunity to invite
• To offer a united focus for churches to invite
• To see church members grow in faith
Find out more at www.weekendofinvitation.com